Thursday, March 22, 2007

Self Evaluation

Attainment- 2
I do try to do all my work to the best standard but i feel i could try a bit more.

Effort- 1
I think i put loads of effort into Media Studies through homework and in class.

Punctuality- 2
There might have been a few times when i was late to lesson but none were my own personal fault

Submission and quality of homework- 2
I always hand in my work on time but maybe the quality of it can be a bit more better

Ability to work independently- 1
I think i am very capable of working independantly very well

Quality of writing- 1
My quality of writing is, in my opinion, at its best

Organisation of Media folder-2
I always bring my media folder to lessons and have divided Med 5 from Med 6 but some of it is a bit un-organised.

Oral contributions in class- 2
I put a lot of effort into contributing to class discussion but can contribute even more.

Quality of coursework- 2
I recieved really postive feed back for my first drafts but as it is just the first, there is room for improvement

Standard of Module 5 blog-2
I have done indepth research into my independant study but seeming as thought mine is not the "best" maybe i could improve on that and add in some more analysis etc

Standard of Module 6 blog- 3
Sometimes, i feel i can put a lot more effort into this blog but i have kept up to date with the homeworks set for it

Targets/areas of improvement:
-Improve my blogs
-Organise media folder more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home